Ratings for Dr. Angela Kreisman

No concern for what a patient is going through. Lack of feelings and not understanding of patients needs!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

She is a hard dr. to deal with , sometimes. She can be rude if she doesnt like that you are going with how your body feels and not how she feels. If you are trying something and it makes you worse , your doctor shouldn't make you feel horrible for stopping. She has made me cry and threatened that I should go to another doctor.Then dumped me for some silly excuse when I needed her the most. Exactly as the other comments on here and quite the let down .

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

She is the kindest person, she knows her patients and is very proactive in her care. She cares for myself, my husband and my married Daughters family and we would go no where else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I am really surprised at the negative comments, I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr Kreisman, as has my husband. She listens to you, and does not dismiss your concerns, and takes the time necessary. Neither my husband or I have also never waited more than 10 minutes, and I have been going to her for over 10 years. Made patients cry??? Really?

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

inexperienced, does not care about her patients,rude

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Never been to this doctor but a relative has and I'd avoid her like the plague. Misdiagnosed/treated our family member for 2 years before the family intervened. Was very uncooperative when the family got involved and in fact was rude to the patient and family members....one of which is an RN and comes from a family with and extensive medical background from GP to Plastic Surgery.....so they knew the talk and couldnt be "BS'd". Ranted and raved when patient was 15 minutes late for an appointment due to a scheduling error, but never a word when whe was left sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes before being seen on subsequent visits. Very poor on all fronts......do not use this "doctor"....she doesn't know her patients and doesn't care to know them or heal them. If it isn't in the "Merck Manual", you won't get it here. VERY POOR MD...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

She is the best - always on time - works well with my chronic disease - always encouraging!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Does not listen to patients. Is extremely mean and has made numerous patients that are friends of mine cry with her attitude and uncaring nature.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

She is very dedicated to her patients. A GREAT doc.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Get a second opinion! She is blind to the obvious and it's unlikely you'll be seen on time.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

Dr. Angela Kreisman's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)