Ratings for Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin

Recently switched to dr KOBELIN due to problems not found by my other doctor Dr Kobelin order ultrasound at my first visit and helped me a lot to fix my problem that 2 other doctors missed

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I love her She delivered all 3 of my kids So kind

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr Kobelin and Dr Achilles were beyond fantastic. The office staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I spent a great deal of time there each week and they were terrific. Felt like family!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

truly amazing professional she was so caring and nice during my recent pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very warm and professional woman OB . Her office is well managed and she seems to be well organized compared to other doctors I see

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Great doc with great bedside manner. Got lucky as she was at both of my deliveries

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kobelin was pleasant enough when I was pregnant with my child back in 2004. I am only writing this now as I came across this site just now. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff. I particularly was surprised by a joke they had at the reception desk - a pretend urn that said something like "ashes of difficult patients". Something like that. Not very patient centered. It may no longer be there - I hope. Unfortunately, I felt like each visit was a bit rote -- kind of just telling me what I already read in my pregnancy books. I also ended up with a complication that no one picked up on and may not have been able to. Still it was not an optimal situation. I had a different person I never met deliver my baby and that went fine.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

we had great experience with Dr. Kobelin. she is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Kobelin is the Doctor, I have never thought of being taken care of any other Doctor except her. I expected my first child, by then I was new to Boston, I was well handled for the 9 moths that I saw her. Her level of knowledge and profesionalism is very high.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Kobelin and her team are very responsible and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal