Ratings for Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin

I love her She delivered all 3 of my kids So kind

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr Kobelin and Dr Achilles were beyond fantastic. The office staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I spent a great deal of time there each week and they were terrific. Felt like family!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

truly amazing professional she was so caring and nice during my recent pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very warm and professional woman OB . Her office is well managed and she seems to be well organized compared to other doctors I see

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Great doc with great bedside manner. Got lucky as she was at both of my deliveries

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kobelin was pleasant enough when I was pregnant with my child back in 2004. I am only writing this now as I came across this site just now. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff. I particularly was surprised by a joke they had at the reception desk - a pretend urn that said something like "ashes of difficult patients". Something like that. Not very patient centered. It may no longer be there - I hope. Unfortunately, I felt like each visit was a bit rote -- kind of just telling me what I already read in my pregnancy books. I also ended up with a complication that no one picked up on and may not have been able to. Still it was not an optimal situation. I had a different person I never met deliver my baby and that went fine.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

we had great experience with Dr. Kobelin. she is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Kobelin is the Doctor, I have never thought of being taken care of any other Doctor except her. I expected my first child, by then I was new to Boston, I was well handled for the 9 moths that I saw her. Her level of knowledge and profesionalism is very high.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Kobelin and her team are very responsible and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

GHE REAT DOCTOR. ALSO BEING FEMALE SHE CAN RELATE TO HER PATIENTS PROBLEMS ALOT BETTER THEN A MALE DOC COULD

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love her She delivered all 3 of my kids So kind "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr Kobelin and Dr Achilles were beyond fantastic. The office staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I spent a gre..."

December 31, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Cindy" to "Cindy G."

October 20, 2013