Ratings for Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin

best doctor and really nice all my sisters also go to her

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

An obgyn with amazing bedside manner. Had my baby with her last year.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Down-to-earth, warm, efficient, non-alarmist and extremely well read. Dr. Kobelin has cared for me during my 2 pregnancies and was always very thoughtful, helpful and kind. Her staff are great too.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Recently switched to dr KOBELIN due to problems not found by my other doctor Dr Kobelin order ultrasound at my first visit and helped me a lot to fix my problem that 2 other doctors missed

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I love her She delivered all 3 of my kids So kind

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr Kobelin and Dr Achilles were beyond fantastic. The office staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I spent a great deal of time there each week and they were terrific. Felt like family!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

truly amazing professional she was so caring and nice during my recent pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very warm and professional woman OB . Her office is well managed and she seems to be well organized compared to other doctors I see

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Great doc with great bedside manner. Got lucky as she was at both of my deliveries

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kobelin was pleasant enough when I was pregnant with my child back in 2004. I am only writing this now as I came across this site just now. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff. I particularly was surprised by a joke they had at the reception desk - a pretend urn that said something like "ashes of difficult patients". Something like that. Not very patient centered. It may no longer be there - I hope. Unfortunately, I felt like each visit was a bit rote -- kind of just telling me what I already read in my pregnancy books. I also ended up with a complication that no one picked up on and may not have been able to. Still it was not an optimal situation. I had a different person I never met deliver my baby and that went fine.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)