Ratings for Dr. Desiree Yazdan

Where do I begin, Dr. Yazdan has changed my life in so many ways starting with my smile. She has given me the confidence I never had and I am so thankful for her and her work. I thought I was a perfectionist until I met her, she is extremely knowledgeable, very professional and so friendly. One thing that I admire about Dr. Yazdan is her honest professional opinion. I also love how she takes pride in her work and if something isn’t perfect she will continue to work on it until it is! If she feels like something isn’t necessary at the moment she will tell you right away when other dentist I have had in the past didn’t share this trait. I was a patient that would grind my teeth at night and after several years of grinding while asleep my teeth completely lost its original shape and lenght, so I decided to get veneers. Although I was nervous Dr. Yazdan made sure I understood every step she would take to achieve my new gorgeous smile, she made me feel so comfortable and extremely excited. This has by far been the best cosmetic decision I have made, EVER! Not to mention her staff is amazing, her office manager is so warm and welcoming and she has the best hygienist I have ever seen. Her office is very clean, organized and always smells so nice. I can’t thank Dr. Yazdan enough for all she has done for me. If you are looking for an honest and amazing dentist this is the place to visit!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Yazdan is a knowledgeable, caring dentist who not only knows her profession well, but goes above and beyond for her patients. Her Staff and assistants also are very professional and caring. I couldn't be happier with my treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Yazdan for years. At first I wanted veneers, but Dr. Yazdan recommended I get Invisalign, of course I listened to her, and I am so happy with my decision! Dr. Yazdan's work is amazing, and she listens to what her patients want. I also have been getting my teeth whitened with Dr. Yazdan, she uses a special mix of ingredients which help whiten teeth without making your teeth extra sensitive. I definitely recommend Dr. Yazdan!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Yazdan’s office is a hidden gem in Orange County. With a sea of dental offices to choose from they really stand out among the rest. As a fellow colleague I don’t trust my teeth and dental health to just anyone. Dr. Yazdan and her staff are exceptional. Dr. Yazdan is very honest, kind and has a gentle touch. Her staff is friendly and truly happy with their job which says a lot in itself. Her office is clean, has state of the art equipment and even smells good which sometimes for a dental office is hard to do. There is never a wait and her follow up care shows just how much she goes above and beyond for her patients. Overall an A+ experience and I would recommend a visit to Dr. Yazdan at The Center For Reconstructive Dentistry whether you are a patient who is looking for a good trustworthy family practice or if you are in need of some immediate treatment you will be glad you chose this practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Yazdan and staff were fantastic. After having a less than good experience at my last dentist, I took a friends recommendation and tried Dr. Yazdan. I was impressed by her detail oriented approach to both educating me and ensuring that my teeth are in good shape. Dr. Yazdan definitely has the right equipment, technique, and professional bedside manner to make for a good dental experience.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Yazdan through some friends. I have always been afraid of the dentist but when I met her, I knew I was in good hands. My wedding was coming up, so I decided to get some cosmetic work done so I could look my best on my big day. Dr. Yazdan really took her time with me and explained all my options to me. She even offered IV sedation for my treatment, but because she was so knowledgeable, I felt like I didn’t need it. My treatment went exactly like she described to me, and I didn’t have any pain. She has a great team and is extremely professional and efficient. I am very happy with her, and now I look forward to my dental visits!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

A legit fear of dental the community is vanquished with a considerate greeting, genuine care and ongoing reassurance that things will go fine. Dr. Dez scores HUGE points. The comfort and care was at an all time high, especially when you're about to stick sharp instruments into my mouth, knowing that she was on "my team" made all the difference. She's open, honest and very professional when discussing her treatment plans and methods of dental care. I am definitely taking into consideration her recommendations and will be making future appointments with her for continuing care and other tooth related practices. Let this be a lesson to all in this field, the client-patient trust and commitment to care Dr. Dez possess will lead to a very successful and promising dental career. Hope this helps those of you hesitant to visit the dentist office, not enough stars to really make my point so here's 5 more * * * * *.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My teeth have always been crooked and kind of greyish tone. I never liked my smile and was really insecure. Over the years I shyed away from having them worked on because I didn't trust any dentist I went to. I met Dr. Yazdan at a local tennis club and when I found out she was a cosmetic dentist I decided to give her a visit. She was very thorough in the consult and explained all my options to me. I decided to do 10 upper veneers and invisalign on the botton per her recommendation. I am still doing invisalign treatment, however, my teeth look amazing. The veneer process was a lot easier than I thought. It only took 2 appointments and I experienced no pain. My teeth look amazing, and so natural--like they grew out of my head. No one can tell they are fake. I recommend her to anyone. She has greatly improved my self confidence with giving me a nice smile, one I never knew I could have.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Desiree is great. She spent a lot of time with me at my consult and I could tell she was very knowledgeable and caring. She gave me all my treatment options, and what the best treatment would be for me. I trusted her expertise and I'm glad I did. I had two veneers placed on my bottom teeth, and they are done so well that even I have a hard time remembering which teeth are natural and which ones are the veneers. I have done a lot of treatment with her (a lot of crowns replaced), invisalign, etc. Her staff is excellent, very caring, and very much about customer satisfaction. Her hygienists give the best cleanings in the world--no doubt about that. Dr. Desiree is very thorough with her work and is very detail oriented. I have been a loyal patient of hers for 3 years and will continue to be one for as long as she practices dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I went in for a consult and wanted veneers. I was worried they would look thick and bulky and change the shape of my face. After seeing all the work Dr. Yazdan has done and how great the photos were, I decided to trust her. She was very knowledgeable, honest, and realistic about the treatment. My results are amazing. No one can even tell I have veneers. I just have really nice looking teeth. I get compliments all the time on them. I am so happy with her treatment. I also started invisalign for my bottom teeth a few months ago. Dr. Yazdan is such a perfectionist and has worked so hard to give me the best smile I could have. I'm excited to see the final results of my invisalign.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015