Dr. Desiree Yazdan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Desiree Yazdan

Best cosmetic dentist in Newport Beach. My daughter came in to remove the white spots left on her braces and Dr. Yazdan was able to remove them quickly and with no pain. My daughter is sooo happy with her results. I also went in to get my teeth whitened and the results were amazing. Thank you Dr. Yazdan for everything.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Yazdan goes above and beyond for her patients. She's one of the smartest, kind, gentle dentists that I've met. The definition of how a dentist should be with their patients. She answers any questions that you have about your treatment. She and her staff make you feel welcomed, comfortable and at home. Her hygienists are very thorough, gentle and they answered all the concerns I had regarding my gums. I had the Zoom 1 hour in office teeth whitening done, and was so happy with my results. I got the extra desensitizing applied to my teeth to help with any sensitivity that I might have because naturally I have very sensitive teeth. I'm so glad that I got that as well because it helped me out so much! After the four sessions my teeth looked so amazing and they got even whiter two days after my session! Following my Whitening Dr. Yazdan discussed the benefits of getting Invisalign, then she took photos, impressions of my top and bottom teeth. I've had Invisalign now for about a month now and right away I can already feel and see my teeth actually shifting and getting straighter!! I love that! And That keeps me motivated to keep going into the office to pick up a new set of trays. I highly recommend dropping by this office to anyone who is in need of a a knowledgable, gentle dentist and a brand new smile!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Couldn’t be more happy with my veneer! I had a single veneer done and white spot removal. It looks perfect, super natural and now my smile is finally beautiful. Dr. Yazdan and her team are all amazing, everyone is extremely kind. She also does her best to save you money and just doesn’t recommend unnecessary treatments. Thank you again Dr. Yazdan!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Yazdan is one of the most caring doctors I have been to! She truly cares for her patients and on top of that is excellent at her craft. My front teeth were fractured in a fall and the dentist I visited before Dr. Yazdan said I needed to replace all four front teeth. After one visit with Dr. Yazan, she assured me that she would be able to fix my teeth with only two veneers. Her conservative approach not only saved my natural teeth, but saved me money as well. I am in love with my teeth and they look better than before. On top of that, the office staff is extremely friendly and always willing to accommodate in any way they can! I would highly recommend Dr. Yazdan to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Dr. Yazdan is beyond amazing! I was absolutely devastated when I fractured my front tooth and was told that I was going to need a crown. I was hopeless and did research on who was the best that could help me. When I found Dr. Yazdan, I had to schedule an appointment and now thanks to her, you can barely tell I ever had an accident. Extremely grateful to have found her because she was able to restore my smile.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Yazdanshenas was incredibly sweet and so knowledgeable. She isn't based in financial gain like many dentitions I've gone to see. She genuinely cared for my cares and wishes, and all her suggestions were based in health, not vanity. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist/dental beautician. Her team is so kind and on top of it as well!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Yazdan and her team are the best. The office is clean, calm and they make sure you feel comfortable while receiving your treatment. Sandy always finds a way to make sure I can be seen by Dr. Yazdan and have it fit my schedule. If you need a dentist you can trust in Orange County, you need to see Dr. Yazdan.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

At this dental office i had an exceptional experience with my teeth whitening. Dr. Yazdan and her staff are so professional, kind, and welcoming. I was a little nervous if i was going to have pain but they made me feel so comfortable with this procedure. Although this dental office is very high end , their prices are very reasonable and affordable. My teeth whitening procedure was quick and right after my teeth looked so white. I didn’t have any sensitivity from the procedure which made me so happy. I have heard it can be painful but I chose to have some extra desensitizers to help prevent it and it worked. Dr Yazdan is so beautiful and intelligent and holds her business to a high standard. Ever since I found Dr. Yazdan and her practice, I have loved going to the dentist. I Would highly recommend this dental office to anybody looking for quality dental work.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I did Invisalign with Dr. Yazdan and I’m so happy with my treatment. My smile looks amazing and I feel so confident now! I had been told I needed braces and crowns in the past, but Dr. Yazdan encouraged me to do Invisalign treatment and to not do the crowns. I trusted her and I’m so happy I did! I would recommend anyone looking for a good dentist who is honest and caring to choose her for treatment In addition I also did teeth whitening. My teeth had staining from being an coffee drinker and to my surprise my staining went away completely.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Going to the dentist has always be somewhat enjoyable to me because my parents have always taken me since I was a kid so I am use to it. However, no dentist experience has been more enjoyable than going to Dr. Yazdan. Everyone in the office is so kind! Dr. Yazdan really cares for you as a patient and wants the best for your smile and the health of your teeth. On top of that, recently I decided to get my teeth bleached for a second time. The first time was a very traumatic and painful experience with another dentist, but Dr. Yazdan ensured me that her method was less painful and very effective. And it was! I was able to complete all the rounds and get a beautiful smile with little to no sensitivity. Super thankful to have Dr. Yazdan as my dentist!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Desiree Yazdan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Desiree Yazdan is a leading cosmetic dentist in Newport Beach, Orange County who is Passionate about the dental health and aesthetic appeal of her patients. Dr. Yazdan is an expert in cosmetic dentistry taking pride in offering the finest in patient care and services to each and every patient individually. She is determined to give you the smile you’ve always desired. Dr. Yazdan’s passion for her smile makeovers began when she was very young. Dr. Yazdan was born with severely misaligned teeth. “My teeth were the first thing people noticed, and I was constantly embarrassed by them.” After having braces 3 times, and many terrifying dental experiences, she became intrigued with the dental field. “I wanted to make sure that none of my patients would ever live through the experiences I had during my dental visits. My experiences motivated me to create perfect smiles, and still be extremely compassionate towards my patients.” Dr. Yazdan soon began focusing her education on helping people achieve beautiful smiles. Having completed research on enamel development and receiving her Masters in Craniofacial Biology and Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Southern California, Dr. Yazdan’s expert training and professionalism have added to her keen eye for beauty. At the Center for Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Yazdan utilizes her expertise and passion to create your smile transformation.

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2012)