Ratings for Dr. Samantha L. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy is very friendly and takes time to listen and always asks great questions which help her treat the areas bothering me. Her staff is the best. I'm so glad I found her . I feel great after seeing her!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Kennedy was great, she was helpful, friendly and made me feel comfortable. I had never been to a chiropractor, but she was thorough in explaining what she was doing and I felt better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had never been to a Chiropractor and was very nervous. Dr. Kennedy and her staff made me feel at ease. It was a great experience and I'll enjoy coming back. Top notch service and care!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Great, caring doctor who takes the time to know you as a person and understand your chiropractic/health needs. She is very helpful with exercise, treatment and overall body health. I have injured my back years ago and live with 2 herniated discs. I now play tennis, jog, and enjoy my time outdoors thanks to Dr. Kennedy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Samantha L. Kennedy's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2012)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA