Dr. Sarah P. Post

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah P. Post

She is a great Dr. She is easy to understand and worked well with my daughter who was sent from another dentists to see her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

She is a very talented young woman. I trust any decision she makes for my kids.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Sarah is an amazing pediatric dentist! Multiple different people have referred me to bring our kids to see her. The second you meet her it becomes obvious why everyone loves her. She is brilliantly smart and so good with kids. She knows how to talk to children so that they understand and to parents. Our family will be with her until she graduates from her residency until they are too old and need to see an adult dentist. If you have children take them to see Dr. Sarah! I don't usually do reviews but she is so special it inspired me to figure out how to tell everyone about her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Hi Dave ,Reedsport,OR. Sarah pretty cool Sarah pulled my tooth every thing specialy giving shots Sarah numb me up pain free Thank's Sarah for being out here in Reedsport.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012