Ratings for Dr. Stephen Draper

I'm in the chair. The hygentist is getting everything ready. My file is on the counter, open. She starts asking me about what I was going to do for spring break. I told her "nothing special". Then she comments about how stressful it must be to keeping all those young ones entertained during the day. I asked "what little ones" and she said "in your classroom. Over at the school... are you not teaching anymore?" I assured her I am not a teacher nor was I ever and asked if she had the right file. And she says "oh, sorry". She put that file up in the divider thing and got mine out. That's how the wrong procedures get done. If I was going in for a filling, they could have done a root canal. Once you're numbed up, how do you know what they're doing. Dr. Draper knows his stuff and is a wonderful dentist. But, no matter where you are or in what kind of doctor's office, make sure you talk to the staff about the procedure you're there for.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015