Ratings for Dr. Ilya Leskov

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and professional .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Leskov was personable and friendly. I hope that his amiability, warmth, and sense of humor do not give way as the years pass to a more detached and supremely confident manner. (You know the one, when doctors are God). None of that here, thank goodness. I liked his laid back persona because, at the same time, I had supreme confidence in his expertise. It's nice to be confident enough about an MD to enjoy humor. He was very thorough. Listened to all I wanted to communicate. and answered all my questions. I felt treated very well; my medical care was excellent, and I like him. He has an adorable hand-drawn card on his office wall by a little girl, "Thank you for making me feel better." That about says it, when children like you, and you have a genuine ability to make people better. He's one of the few MDs I've met who genuinely seems to enjoy what he's doing. Thank you for your help, Dr. L. You're going places. I know it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Ilya Leskov's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2012)

HealthPartners