Ratings for Dr. Mina B. Zahedi

I have been doctor zahedi's patient for 11 years. She is not only my doctor but also a friend and my health adviser. She is always available and understanding. I am very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Not the best by a long shot! I will never ever go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr Zahedi is very straight forward and methodical. She is also kind and caring but don't count on her for sympathy for pain medication. Tylenol should be used for anything except extreme pain. She likes to use steroids. She misdiagnosed my pain until I demanded further testing. After three visits it turned out to be a potentially serious condition. I still recommend her. After all they are doctors, not gods.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Zahedi is a very thoughtful, concerned, thorough internist. Her staff is excellent as well. She spends as much time as is necessary with her patients and is always willing to listen to her patients. I am so very glad to have found her after disastrous incidents with two other doctors....I am very appreciative of her and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Zahedi and her staff are the most caring, knowledgeable, professional group I have ever encountered. So good are they that I continue to see her as my family physician even after my insurance changed and visits are not covered. I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor and all staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Zahedi is the best. I'm always greeted with a smile and a hand shake. She is very thorough. I'm so glad to have found her. Her staff is very caring too.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

Dr. Mina B. Zahedi's Credentials

• Univ Paris Val-De-Marne, Uer De Creteil, Creteil, France (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL