Ratings for Dr. Jonathon R. Zeser

Dr. Zeser was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Very easy to talk to. Great staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

We love Dr. Zeser! Our whole family goes there. Husband and I and our 5 kids! Love my daily contacts

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Zeser. He was super nice and extremely professional. He was very informative and answered all the questions that I had. His staff also was super nice and very helpful. I will definitely go back! Great doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Zeser and all of his staff are extremely professional and charismatic! My son, who is 4, and I had our first exams and experience with this team and everyone was overly thorough in their work. I knew when I left that I received the best exam and care. My son was a little hesitant, but the techs and Dr. Zeser were so fun and sweet with him. I was taught how to wear contacts for the first time, and the techs were patient and very helpful. They had a huge selection of frames to choose from and the techs gave me their feedback and opinions on what to shop for. Checking in/out was quick and easy and both of the receptionists provided great customer service, and they offered my son a sweet treat on the way out as well! The facility was very clean and welcoming. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zeser and his staff if you're looking for an exceptional experience in the Beavercreek area.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have been to many different optometrists around the country due to being military. This is the best office of all. Dr. Zeser made me feel comfortable right away. He answered all of my questions and is very knowledgeable and sincere. His staff was great! Everyone had a smile on their face and genuinely cared about my eye issues. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My teenage daughter and I had back-to-back appointments here, and were very disappointed. While Dr. Zeser seemed very nice, his assistants were completely unprofessional. Both my daughter and I had nearly similar experiences: while we were in the room with the assistants doing eye tests, another assistant came in and started chatting with the tech that was supposed to be helping us. In my daughter's case, they chatted for a full five minutes before even acknowledging her and initiating the tests, and in my case, an assistant came in and started chatting with the tech while I was being tested (making it very hard to concentrate when someone is standing right beside you talking loudly about what a previous client said). If the patient is not the first consideration, we feel no need to go back there. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Zeser for 2 years now. Will never go somewhere else. He saw me as an emergency and treated my corneal ulcer, even came in after hours. Beavercreek's best!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Zeser and his office staff were great! I was impressed with how helpful and kind everyone was. Dr. Zeser did an excellent job and took extra time to explain my diagnosis. I definitely will go back!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014