Ratings for Dr. Wesam El Shafee

Dr. El Shafee was amazing; he was professional, caring, treated me like family and took the time to explain everything; I will definitely return for cleanings EVERY 6 months from now on

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Hands down Dr. Shafee is THE BEST dentist I've ever visited. I have followed Dr. Shafee from the office where he first tended to me to his current location & will continue to follow him across state lines if need be. Dr. Shafee is on a category of his own, though he is young, he provides the professionalism, care, concern & familiar treatment that only old vocational doctors used to give. Dr. Shafee treats me & my kids as if we were his family. He takes extremely good care of our needs as patients & every visit leaves all of us with the satisfaction of getting the best care we could possibly get. He is extremely gentle & meticulous about his work, I never feel rushed & have never been treated as just another patient. He is so great, my 4 year old wants to go get her teeth clean with him every month! If you want a great dentist who honestly cares about your satisfaction and well being as a patient, he is what you been looking for! In all honesty I wish I could clone him!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I am very scared of dentists but I would highly recommend Dr. Shafee. He was kind, patient, and incredibly gentle. He took his time to explain every step of each procedure he was performing and consistently asked me if I felt any pain to make sure I was comfortable throughout my visit. I have already referred my family and friends to him because I know they will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013