Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Hudkins

Poor bedside manner. (If he even comes to see you in the hospital). Not attentive to patients concerns.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Performed a surgery while in the hospital then never came by post-procedure. Sent resident by instead. Not attentive to concerns. Multiple complications post-procedure.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Hudkins fixed in less than 15 minutes a problem with my ear I had been dealing with for the last 6 months. A dear friend recommended him to me after hearing of my ear problem and had me in to see him in a week. I can not tell you how greatful I am to have found this doctor. I highly recommend him to anybody needing a specialist, the best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Hudkins is brilliant! He's a nice version of "House" - very progressive. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Top-notch EMT who is very progressive. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

He was my miracle Doctor. I was blessed to find him and wouldn't have any other ENT.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Hudkins performed four sinus surgeries on me. He essentially saved my life. I would reccomend him to anyone with sinus problems. I would not go to any other ENT.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr Hudkins was very helpful with my sinus problems. I felt very confindent in allowing him to do my sinus surgery. He also has a warm and friendly staff that helped me feel confortable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

Dr. Bruce E. Hudkins's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)