Ratings for Dr. Janet Alanko

I Had Wonderful experience With Janet for my Midwife.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I heard about Janet from a friend as I was searching for a midwife, and she was amazing from the get-go. She always answered her phone and was very straightforward about what could be serious and what could be pre-baby jitters. She inspired confidence and helped me through all the pains and uncertainties of labor. She was more like family than anything else.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My family loves Janet and our homebirth experience was amazing. She is knowledgable, genuinly cares about mom and baby and family, and she is easy to get along with! I definetely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Janet has attended the home births of two of my children so far. She is knowlegeable, capable, and someone I feel very comfortable with. She is a down to earth, good person who I enjoyed having in my home. When she was here for prenatal visits, etc. it felt more like having a friend or family member drop in. My experiences with her were completely positive. With my first home birth I was surprised how much more relaxed and comfortable I was laboring and delivering at home as compared to in the hospital. I had complete confidence in my midwife and it made all the difference being in familiar surroundings. Janet provides a valuable service in this area and I hope she continues for a good long time

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013