Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Ellis

So friendly so nice and doesn't do unnecessary work on you

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Ellis did a great job from start to finish. Very thorough and thoughtful. Also great with my kids; they can't wait to go back ... seriously!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Ellis is awesome!!! He makes you feel so comfortable and is very gentle when working with your teeth. It's great to find a dentist that does so well!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

We have always been happy with Dr. Ellis. His staff is friendly and helpful. He is very detail oriented, so his work looks great. He is respectful of our time and does not make us wait. He put a new crown on my front tooth, and he did such a great job, that it blended right in and no one has noticed. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Ellis did an amazing job on my mouth and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. Not only is Dr Ellis very easy to talk to he is an absolute professional. He immediately made me feel comfortable. I grew up hating the dentist and Dr Ellis has broken that mold for me. He is quick and precise. I have sent my family and friends to Dr Ellis and everyone has absolutely loved having him work on them. As far as I am concerned he is the best in the business. You can't go wrong with Dr Ellis!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Kindest Dentist EVER! He came in on his day off to help me, a patient he had never worked on. Then, called me in when he had a cancellation just two days later. I how have a new dentist!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

It's always hard to find a dentist who is willing to work well with children and, more importantly, one that your children will let work with them. Dr. Ellis did a wonderful job with our 3 kids and me as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I was very impressed with his skill and efficiency. I would recommend him to anyone. One of my old crowns had to be replaced and he completed the whole procedure in just over an hour and in just one appointment! It was amazing! All of my previous dentists would require two appointments for the same procedure because they would have to send in my impression to a lab, but not with Dr. Ellis. He has a Cerec machine that does it all for him right then and there!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013