Ratings for Dr. Saman Sepahi

Dr. Sepahi has done a fantastic job as my dentist and continually goes above and beyond to ensure any repair work is done extremely well. I had a need once also to have an urgent repair done before a week business trip and he came into the office several hours early before regular hours just to make sure I had been taken care of before my trip. He was even reachable on the weekend. This kind of customer service is almost unheard of today in medical field and he was happy and helpful in his demeanor. Having a dentist that cares this much is amazing. Thank you Dr. Sepahi for being an outstanding example for your profession!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Sepahi is the best dentist I have ever gone to! Usually I am terrified to go to the dentist but not since I have gone to see Dr. Sepahi. He is knowledgeable, experienced, but most importantly he is attentive to your needs and sincerely cares for his patients. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Attentive and competent - a perfectionist, not to mention gorgeous

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012