Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Bunn

THE BEST DENTIST EVER!!!! Dr. Bunn and his assistant Iris worked together so well as a team! Iris is the sweetest person ever!!! Dr. Bunn is very professional and he treats his patience with care!!! I am very terrified of going to the dentist, just based on past experiences! When I went to the dentist I was in a lot of pain due to a chipped molar tooth! Beginning from the time I walked into the office the staff was nice and professional! My wait time was approximately 10 minutes after filling out my paper work! My wait time for the doctor was very minimum and to be honest his assistant was so nice and helpful I was fine even if I had to wait! I told her about some medications I had taken and she promptly in a very nice way explained to why should not have taken it and really just educated me on that particular situation! That's where it all began because once Dr. Bunn came into the room he was extremely pleasant, with a great since of humor and just open for discussion! He took his time and answered all of my questions thoroughly!! He even drew diagrams for me and explained every option possible for me! I can honestly honestly say that I learned more that day about my teeth/ oral procedures than I've learned in my lifetime and I'm 36 years old!! The ending result on that day was some prescription and a referral out to another dentist for a root canal! Although Dr. Bunn does root canals he was honest and told me mine might need a little extra attention so the referral was necessary! I could appreciate his honesty and not wanting to just take my money :-) Okay fast forward…. Wait they also explained to me all the cost and different options!!! Okay so as a day went by my heart and mind told me to just go back to Dr. Bunn and get that tooth pulled…..OMG!!!! This tooth was stubborn but when I tell you, that Dr. Bunn was persistent but as gentle as possible sand asked me several times are you okay? Do you feel anything? And he took care of me accordingly to my response! Needless to say my fear of going to the dentist is no longer there!! I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr.Bunn is extremely professional,very knowledgeable and helpful. I came from out of state and was very nervous and afraid Dr. Bunn immediately put me at ease and had me smiling in comfort and relaxation in no time. I don't relax easy but something about Dr.Bunn really made me feel at home. I wish i could've taken him back home with me to show those other dentists what a real doctor is. I also appreciate his professional dress not many doctors dentists especially dress with such class pride and style it just states professionalism in high volumes. He's very clean and thorough and related exceptionally well with his patients and his work.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014