Ratings for Dr. Harry N. Ashitey

This was the third visit to see Dr. Harry and my husband had to have an extraction. We have never had a provider'soffice call the day after having an extraction to see how you are feeling! It's not like he had not already won us over. If I ever moved far away he would still be my dentist. Than you for being honest,dependable, and professional. The Mitchell's

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Harry Ashitey saw my two boys (5 years old and 3 years old). The staff was extremely friendly and knew all of our names. The staff also worked well with the boys in a kid friendly environment. Dr. Harry Ashitey was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. The best part was, there was no wait time!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very professional and friendly staff. His goal isn't to create problems or make you spend unnecessary money if you don't have to. Also he has Saturday appointments which are excellent for me as a teacher.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

With four kids, I needed someone I could trust. Dr. Ashitey and his staff are the best. I'm 42 years old and have never had such excellent care. Dr. Ashitey was recommended on a facebook group I am a member of, and they were right on about everything. He is a lovely man and I look forward to keeping him as our primary dentist for years to come.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

El Dr Harry N. Ashitey D.D.S. es un dentista muy profesional y súper amable con toda la familia. El cuidado dental que provee el Dr. Ashitey y su equipo que también habla español es excelente y de buena calidad. Nuestra familia sale con una sonrisa muy brillante, lo recomiendo totalmente con las familias latinas. Muchas gracias por su servicio. Familia Lopez.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Harry N. Ashitey

Dr. Harry N. Ashitey's response
Familia Lopez, gracias por sus amables palabras y excelente crítica de nuestra práctica dental. Mis empleados y yo estamos felices podríamos proporcionarle con todas sus necesidades dentales. Nuestro objetivo es proporcionar a todos nuestros pacientes con la atención de calidad y servicio que se merecen. Sus amables palabras nos permiten saber que estamos logrando nuestro objetivo. De nuevo, le damos las gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir esta crítica, y le damos las gracias por confiar en nosotros con su atención.

Submitted February 6, 2015

They are the absolute best! Most kind, caring, and knowledgeable people I've met! Even worth the drive if you don't live in the area, I'd say. I've enjoyed my experience every time. Anyway don't just take my word for it, go see it for yourself! <3

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Harry N. Ashitey

Dr. Harry N. Ashitey's response
Thank you for your kind words and being such a loyal patient. We strive to provide the highest quality care to our patients and glowing reviews such as yours help us to know that we are meeting that goal! We enjoy what we do! We very much appreciate it any time our patients take the time to share their positive experience with other potential patients. Thank you again!

Submitted February 6, 2015

Friendly Dr. And staff, he did a good job cleaning and filling my tooth. Gums not bleeding anymore and my mouth looks great

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

The visit is very friendly. Dr did good job with cleaning the teath

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

i experienced the worst dentistry in my life. he drilled my tooth and left decay in it then filled it and overdrilled the edge creating a sharp edge. my tooth still hurts and i have to get more work done and a crown now. that's just one tooth. the others are still hurting . he talks a big talk but does not have the experience needed for good dental work sorry dr harry!

Submitted September 30, 2014