Ratings for Dr. Colleen Lam

Dr. Lam was very comforting and confident. She gave me excellent advise to achieve the results I was looking for. I loved the work that she did, and she took great care to make sure the procedure was as comfortable and painless as possible. She has done work on both my teeth and my face, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for excellent care and superb results.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Punctual, knowledgeable, smart, and give beautiful results!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I saw Dr Lamb at her office when no else was open on good Friday for an infected tooth and left me with a huge swelling under my eye... Despite her busy schedule, she was able to see me during her lunch and took that sucker out easily and painlessly and she drained my abscess. She was great! Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I LOVE her team. Everyone works together so well! Her nurse explained everything to me and even followed up with me the next day to make sure I was fine after Dr Lam took my wisdom tooth out. My co worker sees Dr Lam too and told me that her injections were painless. I didn't believe her. Now I know it's true.!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

The milford office is very modern and the staff is great! Dr Lam really took the time to explain everything to me. It was my first root canal ever. Needless to say, I was very scared. From the injections to the post op.. she was fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Very full of herself. Such bad bedside manner.staff very friendly. Would not recommend her

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Lam was amazing. I had such a fear of dentist until I met her. Not only was she personable, she was an amazing doctor and did beautiful work. No pain injections... that's what I'm talking about.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012