Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Lucherini

After an eight year conflict free relationship he abruptly and without explanation unloaded on me and refused to care for my entire family. I'd like to believe it was a stress related issue but he was 100% unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

The receptionist was rude and incompetent. She entered me into the system as a female and refused to change it. (I am obviously a male.) I was given forms indicating that I am a female to present at the lab. This lack of professionalism is startling. I called to rectify the situation and no one answers. No one returns the calls, either. So, I wasted my time and I am unable to follow up with the needed lab work and tests. Outrageous!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Staff is very hard to deal with, will not listen to patients needs when insurance claims are questioned.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Lucherini for years ONLY because he has helped my condition immensely. Waiting times are usually awful but he does spend an adequate amount of time with you when you do get in. Communication with office is nearly impossible, either unavailable or hard to understand. I do not go to him for specific well care as he has proved unsympathetic to increased concern regarding abnormal test results. Otherwise, he has done wonders for my asthma and has eliminated it from being an issue in my life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

My Mother has been going to this Dr. for 10 years, he is very good to her, I go with her every appt. takes tiime to talk to both of us.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

NOt a good offIce. AvoI'd at all cost. Never even does his progress notes.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Very long wait in the waiting room,not including the exam room. Have waited as long as an hour and a half. If I left I would be charged for a missed appt. Very arrogant attitude.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I looked for a doctor that had good skills and was on time. I thought that the doctor's staff did a great job getting me in to see Dr. Lucherini, and he spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions. I am so glad I decided to change doctors to come and see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

What a wonderful doctor! I have a child with a rare illness and he is the first to understand and care what is going on. He makes sure that my questions are answered 100% at every visit and always tells me to call if I think of anything else. He never makes me feel neurotic or like I'm wasting his time. Great bedside manner. I work in a medical office, and have recommended him to all of my patients. My whole family sees him now. I am constantly amazed by his wealth of knowledge. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

My parents have both been patients of Dr. Lucherini for years. I myself am in the medical field and it really amazes me that he can run an office like this. The entire office is rude,condecending completely inept. The Dr himself has become impatient and rude. My mother would rather go to the ED than call her own doctor! It'a time to go elsewhere. It's just a shame.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Lucherini's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst