Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Stabile

I just had my first visit at Capital Health and was very impressed. There was basically no wait time at all and I saw the doctor immediately. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I met Dr. Michael Stabile for the first time today and was very surprised that he is young and probably around the same age as me. He was very professional and knowledgeable and took time to listen to me and my problems. I had some personal concerns that I find embarrassing but he made me feel completely comfortable talking to him. I definitely found the perfect primary doctor for me and definitely recommend Dr. Michael Stabile for anyone looking for a primary doctor. Thank you very much Dr. Stabile and staff! -Chris Neller

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Young, pleasant and very knowledgeable and prepared are the best adjectives fro Dr. Stabile. He reminds me of that old saw, "the Doctor knows best." He has my highest recommendation as a Primary Care or Family Doctor. The Capital Health System has your records available for all your doctors, which is a huge advantage.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Stabile is so young but don't let that fool you. He is wise beyond his years and really takes the time to listen. He is patient and never makes an expression when your discussing your problems. I feel respected and cared for in his care!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014