Ratings for Dr. Ryan A. Unger

He is an angry and uncaring young man. Huge ego and anti specialists. He was rude and insulting to my wife and me. His staff is incompetent. He mostly talks about himself and cares little about his patients. He released me when I wanted to get blood work done elsewhere. He became unhinged and totally unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anyone. No one deserves to be treated the way we were. Unacceptable!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Fantastic dr. Best I have seen in 45 years:) very knowledgeable and listened and took his time answering my questions

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Amazing, had gestational diabetes that turned into type II after 4 pregnancies close together, use to be a professional athlete and I can tell he is one of the best Dr. I have seen for anything and I have had some amazing doctors, I trust him to get me back where I need to be, sad b/c I will be moving.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Hands down the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with...Intelligent, empathic,and congenial, Dr. Unger is the best in Knoxville. Become his patient before word gets out...this guy should have his own show before long.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Absolutely the best! Very young (Doogie Howser), very smart and extremely knowledgeable. When other docs misdiagnosed me, he diagnosed me correctly and knew what was wrong.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012