Ratings for Dr. Yusef P. Williams

I loved him as a Doctor. He was Gentle, Kind, Knowledgeable and passionate. Because of Insurance, I had to switch Doctors. I prefer him as a doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I was surprised as to how young Dr. Williams was. But he seems to be very knowledgeable and he is very caring. I liked him. Wasn't so quick just to write a prescription. I am scheduled for a follow-up visit because I have multiple issues for him to handle! God Bless him! I will continue to go to him as long as I'm here in Alabama!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Young, up to date on medications and diseases - very nice and takes time to find out what you have wrong or need. and researched meds for interactions prior to prescribing. I have a rare movement disorder and he was up to date and informed on the condition and treatment options. Goes out of his way to help patients with special needs. Great doc and great person - traveled the entire U.S. and had many doctors - he is one of the most impressive I have seen. Even my husband who will not go to any doctor unless it's broken or bleeding, agreed to see him for routine lab work . I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who wants a doc who is up to date and cares what he does and who he is.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013