Ratings for Dr. Krystal E. Ainsley

I also agree with the majority of reviews on Dr. Ainsley. She is always in a rush and doesn't listen. She is non-responsive to messages and I have been waiting for a test result now for over 2 weeks. No one seems to know what happened to it. My instinct is that she really does not enjoy being a doctor or have a real interest in medicine; perhaps she is in it for the wrong reasons. I always leave feeling like she blew me and my concerns off. Have also decided to change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I agree with the majority of Dr. Ainsley's reviews. I have found her to be uncaring and unprofessional. I had a bone density test and was called by her staff and told a I have osteoporosis. I had a number of questions regarding my treatment. I asked her to call me so I could get answers to my questions. She never did. I wrote her a letter asking her to call me about my bone density test. As her patient, I felt I had the right to speak to my doctor. I also felt her to be a poor listener who rushes her patients. I want a doctor who is accessible and returns my phone calls, not one who breezes in and out. I will be changing doctors to someone interested in my health who returns my phone call and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I found that she was not able to follow through and take information from one test to another to make a diagnosis. I felt like a hamster on a wheel spinning without any course of action. Got test results over the phone by staff who could not answer any questions. When I would ask what do we do now, they were all clueless. I felt the examine was non existent and tests were overlooked. I am in the process of changing doctors to someone who listens, cares and who can follow through.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Ainsley does not give you enough time to address your problems. She always seems hurried and is done with you in no time. Not a good listener, rushes you through the appointment and leaves you dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Ainsley is wonderful. I have not had a doctor that was so caring and always follows up with me either by phone or message through the Riverside online system. She was on top of the new medicines and techniques that could improve my health issues. Riverside is very fortunate to have such a caring and nurturing women's healthcare provider. I have recommended her to several friends and even in other doctor offices I've been asked how is she for a doctor because they are looking for a provider.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Ainsley seems very unconcerned and too busy to be bothered with her patient's needs beyond a very quick check up. She is walking out the door before you can ask any questions or voice any confusion over your health and treatment. It took three weeks to get an appointment with her and by that time I had several questions to ask. She breezed in and out and left no moment to discuss anything. It looks like I'll either wait another three weeks or find a different Dr.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Ainsley does not put the whole picture together from one visit to the next and lacks experience in the area of internal medicine. She may be sweet but becomes defensive when it comes to a knowledgeable patient asking questions and being involved in their care with her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I found Dr Ainsley to be warm and personable. She listened and responded with specific tests and recommendations, and was thorough with her examinations and treatment. Based on my experience with Dr Aisley I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Krystal E. Ainsley's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)