Ratings for Dr. Yelena Gelman

I can't even rate her with 1 star because she doesn't deserve it. If you can, stay away from her. I won't call her a doctor because she's not worth the title. She has no empathy, lacks respect towards the patient, and can care less about your concerns. The first time I saw her, she sent me home with my white blood cell count that was up to the roof and said I didn't have to worry about it. WRONG. My PCP was not happy when he reviewed my results because even though there was no sign of infection, that could also mean you may have cancer. Second time in the ER, same thing. She ordered a CT Scan. It took 4 hours for them to do it. It was a raining heavily and I asked the technician if they were busy that night to what he replied that they were not due to the rain. When Ms Gelman came to give me the results, she said she was sorry we had to wait so long, and stated they were busy with patients that were Really sick, implying that I was not. From now on, I know where NOT to GO in case of an emergency. She might've had got her diploma online when there wasn't even internet yet!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Gelman is the most incompetent "physician," D.O., that I have ever encountered. She is not compassionate, not knowledgeable, and lacks empathy. I do not know why she still has her license given that she had just graduated from residency a few years ago. Where did she even train?!! Unbelievable. Please save yourself a heart attack and stay away from her ED.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

this doctor is the worst doctor I ever went to. She is very insensitive and doesn't record patients as human being with feelings. She refused to answer my questions. She was very condescending to me and very rude. I was doubled over with back pain and when I requested a wheelchair I was refused. Do yourself a favor and never ever see this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Yelena Gelman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)