Ratings for Dr. Sharon G. Gregorcyk

I am 36 and have been seeing Dr. G for 5 years. The first time I met Dr. Gregorcyk I wasn't sure if I was going to like her. She is very direct and to the point. That was only the first visit. After the first visit she loosened up a lot! She has a good personality, makes sure you are comfortable and at ease, and really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend her and definitely wouldn't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

It is not easy to go to a doctor for rectal pain. Dr. Gregorcyk was very kind and with great humor made the experience much less stressful. She explained everything very thoroughly and put me right at ease. I have a very busy schedule and my job does not allow for any downtime due to sickness and Dr. Gregorcyk had me out of pain and up & running in no time. She's awesome!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Gregorcyk for about 15 years. She found my problem when 1/2 dozen other Doctor's did not. As far as I'm concerned she is the BEST. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Gregorcyk was great. She was friendly and knowledgeable! She was able to diagnose and treat my problem with a successful outcome when other doctors could not. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

The very first time I met Dr. Gregorcyk she was very rude. I'm 32 years old and it was embarressing enough to be in there muchless to have her tell me to quit interrupting her. I have been having severe abdominal pain. She said I had a small rectocele and recommended a colonoscopy. The day of the colonoscopy I was in so much pain beforehand but when I told her she said, "sorry I can't do anything about that. I can't be certain your pain has anything to do with your colon". The colonoscopy came back normal but I do have a rather large hemmorhoid that is causing me to become impacted and contributing to the pain. She gave me no suggestions on how to procede with that. She told me I have a rather large cystocele (prolapsed bladder) but couldn't subscribe me anything for the pain because that wasn't her area of expertise. I called for an appointment with a urologist and my appointment isn't for another month. Dr. Gregorcyk has AWFUL bedside mannerism. RUDE RUDE RUDE

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I waited at least 30 mins past my appointment time before the doctor was ready. The doctor had me change with her in the room just standing there looking at me. She said I could undress from the waist down or "lift my skirt up"?!?! Knowing that this was my third appointment/referral for the same issue, she merely recommended that I take some fiber... This was a huge waste of my time and money. They sent me a bill for $95 (the remainder - of the $500 something total - that my insurance refused to pay) after I had already paid the $45 co-pay.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. G. Helped my wife with both a colostomy reversal and acticon sphincter implant. She has completely restored my wifes active lifestyle after nearly 10 years with a colostomy. Dr. G is extremely professional, caring and knowledgeable. My wife supports her device implant couseling to other patients and candidates due to the positive experience we have had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

Dr. G is a WONDERFUL colon/rectal surgeon. She is very knowledgeable, caring and listens to her patients. Her staff is also wonderful to the patients. I highly recommend her. Her knowledge changed my life for the best forever!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2004

Dr. Sharon G. Gregorcyk's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)