Ratings for Dr. Rema Merhi

This was the first time I saw her. She was great with my daughter and answered all the questions I had. I will definitely see her next time when we go to the doctor. My daughter normally doesn't like going to the doctor and she was excited to go back for her follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Very unhelpful, she talks as the parents are really stupid, everything she told me I had done prior going to the office. She told us pedialyte is WATER, which sound to me that either she thought I am stupid or she is really inexperienced. Usually I go to Siena Pediatrics to see Dr. Carrie, I have seen other Doctors there before but With Dr. Merhi was a first time. She did not say anything about my daughter condition, except that she did not know what it was, my daughters is 10 mo and had a fever 103 which no medication was working, I tried everything, Tylenol, suppository, advil/Motrin. Nothing was working and my daughter was not eating well too. I felt I wasted my money and my time at the office, I knew more than the doctor. I am in home the fever is still up, if does not go down we are going to ER. Cause Dr. Merhi did not help in anything, was even incapable to say when we should worry. I will never ever want to see her again!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Worse possible person. She's nice to people above her and abusive to people below her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013