Ratings for Dr. Stacey D. Sparks

I am very pleased with Dr. Sparks we love her my children love her as well. She is very sweet, helpful, and loving towards my children and is very attentive to my children. As a matter of fact she moved to an office in Haughton, La. and we followed her that is how much we like her. I would not change for the world.....

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

So thankful we found her. Dr. Sparks, is an excellent Physician, she is very caring and detailed with her patients. My only complaint would be the wait time, but Dr. Sparks, makes up for that, with her kindness and thoroughness. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Excellent Dr., the best my daughter has ever had. Dr. Sparks truly cares about her patients and spends quality time with them to get to the root of the problem. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

She is a wonderful and caring Dr. She is very knowledgeable and caring. My daughter loves her. The reception staff are not that friendly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013