Ratings for Dr. Ryan Hohman

I love love love Dr Hohman!! My son would throw up almost immediately after every bottle, even though it was the day before thanksgiving and they were getting off at noon, they made an apt for him and when they needed further testing from the hospital, dr. hohman took my phone number after leaving the office so he could call me as soon as we got the results! To me he went above and beyond for us and I recommend him for anyone who asks!! Plus I just love his staff!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Wonderful staff. Dr Hohman is always professional and is happy to answer any questions we have. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Very pleased with my experience at Dr. Hohman's office!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I needed dr. Hohman to fill out a medical form for school. I took it in and gave them the fax number and name of the school. My sons school never received it. I have a friend who works in a totally different school district and she informed me that my sons medical forms were sent there instead. They omly had his name on them ( witch I wrote) but still, im very upset. What if was sensitive information and they sent it to the wrong place. Also dr. Hohman always looks like he is high or something and is just kinda odd.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The staff has no clue what they are doing very rude and does not care about the patients at all I will never be going back ever

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had to take my grandson that is 9 months to get his ear checked from being in the ER the week before. They scheduled me an appointment and when I got there I had forgot his insurance card, they refused to see him. I offered to make a copy and send it over the next day, or pay cash for the visit, they refused. He still wasn't feeling good, but they did not take that into consideration. I asked to talk to Dr. Hohman or the office manager and that was refused also. I feel their priority a wrong. The nurse Carrie, gave him his 6 month immunization shots, without any help, she jammed the needle in his leg and it bent, it left a scratch across his leg and a huge knot. To this day (3 months late) he still has a knot.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I Love Dr. Hohman! Its so important to me that my sons pediatrician cares about my concerns and Dr. Hohman does just that. He does what he can to make me as a parent happy. He is great with the kids and wonderful at explaining everything.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013