Dr. Anuj P. Daftari's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Anuj Daftari, MD is a Board Certified Pain Medicine physician who practices in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Daftari works with CORE Institute and is affiliated with the Banner Health Network. He primarily practices Interventional Pain Medicine. He Believes the most important part of any pain practice is the the ability to help patients, provide a diagnosis, and assist each patient with therapeutic options to treat their pain. Treatment plan is individually tailored to each patient based on their diagnosis, which includes a multimodal approach with physical therapy, interventional procedures, medications (non-opioids and opioids), and referrals as deemed necessary. Patients should also be able to see a Board Certified physician to assist in their diagnosis and treatment. He is an active member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR), American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM), Spine Intervention Society (SIS), and the North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS).a
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (Grad. 2002)
- Saint George's University (Grad. 2008)
Areas of Expertise
- Back Pain
- Neck pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Knee bursitis
- Knee pain
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Cervical spondylosis
Awards & Recognitions
- Pain Medicine Fellow of the Year Nomination - 2014
Publications & Research
- Violence toward chronic pain care providers: A national survey.
- Sympathetic blocks provided sustained pain relief in a patient with refractory painful diabetic neuropathy.
- Bovine shoulder and hip models to teach ultrasound-guided injections.
- Brief intermittent light stimulation disrupts saccadic oculomotor control.