Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Holmes

I would never take my child to any other doctor. She is very knowledgeable. She always ensures the best care for our child.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have a 9 and 10 year old that has seen Dr. Holmes since she started practicing here in Anderson. I now have a two week old that also sees Dr. Holmes. It just so happened that she was on call the day my newborn was scheduled for circumcision. I have had friends recently that their babies have had to be recircumcised because other peds Dr's didn't do a good job with the initial circumcision. Therefore when I found out I was having a boy while pregnant I was very worried about it. She did an awesome job! Dr. Holmes has an awesome bedside manor and I strongly believe she genuinely cares for my children's health and well being. I would definitely recommend anyone searching for a pediatrician to trust Dr. Holmes with their children.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I love everything about Dr. Holmes and her staff. They are extremely helpful and they are great with my daughter. And they always return my calls very quickly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

We took our newborn to her multiple times for severe congestion and a severe cough. She never tested him for anything. He's now 3 moths old and we just found out he has a nasty case of RSV. Apparently he's had it since he was a week old. We are now looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Awesome doctor, very caring and ready to find any problem that may exist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013