Ratings for Dr. Bobbie V. Kumar

Dr. Kumar is the absolute best. She is so caring and attentive. She actually listens to me, and tries to understand. Love her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Kumar is the best and that whole office is wonderful. We thought we would have a heard time finding a good doctor after moving from Kansas but she was right in our backyard. She is so helpful and cares a lot. My wife found her first so I have to give her credit but she is the type of physician you don't find these days.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I love her! I've been going to her for a short time and appreciate all the time and care she gives me every time I see her. She has helped me so much. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Kumar is the best! I had gone to her after my co-worker recommended her. I have been dealing with diabetes and not loosing weight for the last 3 years. The doctor I was going to always had me wait 1 or 2 hours and when I finally got in to see him, he barely looked at me and then wrote me some pills and walked out. When I heard about Dr. Kumar I figured I had nothing to loose. She was awesome. She was so patient and understanding. I saw her a few times in the beginning while she got me on the right track. Her staff are awesome and answer all your questions. I don't know Dr. Johnson but she seems really nice too. I am so thankful for all them. I am taking my husband to her next month also.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

My kids are new patients of Dr. K and we love her to death. She goes above and beyond to try and help. So glad my kids have her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Best PCP I have had in years! Always on time and very thorough. Great staff. I'm so pleased & they are close to home.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I am very pleased to be a new patient of Dr. Kumar. She is the most attentive and knowledgeable physician I have seen in the past 35 years. You can tell she cares for her patients and has a vast knowledge about every aspect of medicine. She affords proper time to address her patients concerns and questions. I highly recommend her and her partner, Dr. Johnson and must share that they are the best physician's in the Richmond HIll, and Savannah Georgia area. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013