Ratings for Dr. Carrie C. Sanan

Dr. Sanan should not be practicing medicine. At my 40 week appointment, she told me she would schedule my induction (no conversation about it). When I asked what the risks were of letting myself go into labor naturally past my due date, she told me my placenta was like a battery and would stop working and my baby could die (not true - ACOG recommends letting pregnancies go to 42 weeks unless medically necessary to induce sooner). Postpartum, I bled for 7 weeks. At my 6 week checkup I asked if this was normal. She asked if I was breastfeeding, and told me I would bleed as long as I breastfed (not true at all). She also pressured me to get hormonal birth control, and when I declined, she laughed and asked if I was looking to get pregnant. When I said no, we planned to use condoms, she told me "Oh you'll hate them, trust me. They won't feel good anymore." My husband and I were so uncomfortable we left the appointment. I've filed a formal complaint against Sanan. BEWARE of the OB.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I unfortunately delivered my second child with her. Terrible bedside manner. She acted as if my questions were annoying her. Thankfully everything turned out fine with me and the baby, but she definitely took a lot of joy out of the experience. I like the other doctors in the practice, but because of her will be finding a new one.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She is so indifferent and doesn't seem to care about check ups. She didn't even listen to my baby's heartbeat. I hope that one of the other four doctors deliver me, because if Dr. Sanan does I will be very upset.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

If you are a first time mother, she is Not the person to see. Cold and indifferent.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Carrie C. Sanan's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2012)