Ratings for Dr. Clint C. Moss

was very pleased with Dr Moss. very nice and polite got all my questions answered and what needed to be done got done. I am glad My Dr referred me to Dr Moss. I even made my son appointment since I feel Dr. Moss will get to the problem and not make my son suffer any longer .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

First of all, it took me 45 mins to just get taken into a room. Secondly, the front desk person was sweet and helpful; the nurse-not so much. She looked at me crazy when I described my symptoms. Third, while waiting for the doctor, another nurse walked in without knocking and grabbed instruments and left. The waiting room is nice, but once you get in the back it seems like chaos! Dr. Moss and his nurse that came in with him was fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Moss quickly explained what my ailment was and suggested that treatment was not medically necessary but that he could do so if I wished. I asked him some other questions about skin issies and he answered each of them clearly. His staff was friendly and professional. I will see Dr. Moss again when I need dermatological services.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Clint C. Moss's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Commercial Insurance Company