Ratings for Dr. Barbara J. Hunter

Dr. Hunter treated me like I was family. She was caring and listened to me. She gave me all choices in my treatment. I got excellent results and am now pain free.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have not been to this Dr but a friend of mine did. I have seen first hand what the Dr did to her. It has scared me enough to know I will never go see a chiropractor. The Dr denys all wrong but I saw my friend before she left and when she got home. I was stunned at first but then I got mad. The sad part is that she will get away with it. She has given a bad name for the good ones. I can only guess at the rating of the staff. I only know what I have seen. I will never go to this person that calls herself a dr. The dr should have made things right instead of denying the damage she has done. As I said, I do not know this dr but I do know my friend. She ia a honest person and loves to help others. Now she has to rely on others to help her. Shame on the dr that did this. Makes me wonder if there are others that she has hurt..........

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I WENT IN FOR MY UPPER MIDDLE BACK. BEEN ADJUSTED ALL MY LIFE IN ILLINOIS. NO PROBLEMS THERE!! BUT DR. BARBARA HUNTER PROCEEDED, FOR NO REASON TO YANK, TWIST AND PULL, ON MY RIGHT ELBOW AND WRIST, CAUSING MY RIGHT HAND TO STOP GRASPING! TESTS FROM NEUROLOGISTS, REVEALED ULNAR NERVE DAMAGE. THE DISFUNCTIONING RIGHT HAND QUIT WORKING RIGHT AFTER THE TRAMA SHE DONE, WHILE TWISTING, PULLING, ETC. NO LAWYER CAN HELP ME, BECAUSE ONLY HER AND I WERE IN THE ADJUSTMENT ROOM, WHEN THIS HAPPENED!! SHE DENIES IT !!! WHY, I DON'T KNOW?? NO MORE RIGHT HAND USE, AFTER SURGERY!!!!! I WAS RIGHT HANDED TOO. AFFECTED MY WHOLE LIFE!! MY WORD AGAINST HERS. YOU CAN BELIEVE IT OR NOT! LYING ONLY HURTS THE INJURED PARTY! I CAN'T PROVE IT, SINCE THERE WERE NO CAMERAS AND NO ONE ELSE IN THE ROOM BUT HER AND ME!!!!!!! LAWYERS SAY, THEY DON'T DOUBT ME AT ALL, BUT IT BOILD DOWN TO MY WORD AGAINST HERS!! karenbrustin@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Barbara J. Hunter's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX