Ratings for Dr. Joseph Danesh

Dr. Danesh was very nice and tried to make me less worried about the procedure. Overall experience was great I would recommend him to my friends and family if they ever need an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I went to consult with Dr Danesh who was very pleasant, answered my questions, and didn't rush. But his staff is something else. I have been waiting since October 2014 for this staff to obtain authorization for a procedure. I have called at least 3 times speaking to staff and being told they had to submit additional info or they're still waiting to hear back. I finally called Denti-Cal and found out the procedure was denied because Dr Danesh's office staff failed to submit the additional info requested. Not once but 3 times it was requested. I have been calling for 3 days to speak with staff and every time I get the answering service regardless of the time of day. I wonder if this would have happened if my insurance wasn't Denti-Cal. Sad to say but Dr Danesh is the only oral surgeon that takes Denti-Cal in the area.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I really enjoyed dealing with Dr. Danesh. He was kind and the tooth extraction and the implant procedure went very well. He was just great!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very friendly doctor. They all went the extra mile to make me comfortable & patiently answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Danesh is extremely personable and took the time to answer all my questions about the implant procedure. I am very happy with the results. Staff was friendly and contacted me several times during the process.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Danesh was very pleasant and competent. I found his "dental implant specialist" to be quite rude when I asked for a copy of my treatment plan. She told me that "he was not writing anything down" so I couldn't have a copy of it. If I wanted a photocopy of the Panorex x-ray it would be @25.00 and if another dentist requested a copy of it, it would also cost $25.00. I have never heard of charging another dentist for a copy of an x-ray.

Submitted March 11, 2014