Ratings for Dr. Hyon K. Schneider

With 24 surgeries behind me, Dr Schneider has been a gift. I have experience with many pain docs in the past. None can compare with her. Her approach, concern, level of compentcy is simply the best. She always has my best interest above all else. If you are not satisfied with your doc, I urge you to give her a try.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I'm a kidney transplant patient from 1994.( taking lots of meds) I also suffer with anul cancer & Depression. I have side effects from predisone that I take for life which causes inflamation in my muscels every where. I went to pain magnt. seeking to stop smoking pot for pain relief. I have occasional drinks, and was treated like a drug addict. they gave me 1 prescription which I took as directed and ran out prior to my next appt (due to there shortage). I was trying to get real help and get clean. I even drank a detox before my 2nd appt. to help clean out the pot to show I was willing to quit. My second visit showed no pain meds and It was implied she thought I could have sold the drugs! (really) and they ever said I had some unknow drug in my system! (which was not verified) but still had pot and alcohol even after 1 month not smoking! I was looking for real help. Why is it honest people can't get help these days! i have no choice but to do what i can for relief! So upset when I left

Submitted December 19, 2012

My first appointment with Dr. Schneider was very promising; although she, at times, didn't let me complete a thought (she's a "fast talker"), she still had a lot of suggestions for my condition that I hadn't heard or thought of before. She was friendly and seemed fairly knowledgeable, and I was really looking forward to my next appointment with her. Unfortunately, my second appointment with her was the exact opposite of the first; she was rude, abrupt and really kind of mean. It was one of those, "Twilight Zone" moments where I wondered if she was, in fact, the same doctor that I had seen before. Being a chronic pain patient who was consistently UNDER-treated by the clinic where she practices, I had enough on my plate already - the last thing I needed was unjustified hostility. My experience with her was the proverbial straw that ultimately led me to seek treatment elsewhere.

Submitted November 13, 2012

She is wonderful! She is the only pain doctor that really listened to me and explained my problems and how to fix them!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012