Ratings for Dr. C. Gooch

I am speachless this is in my opinion hands down the most atrocious doctor in.Tennessee rude.ignorant aggressive nasty lazy mean there aren't enough negative words in English language to describe how.bad this doctor is two hour wait minnimum if ya don't believe me try him you WILL regret it I promise.you!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

I had him do a complete Hysterectomy on me and he came in the next night to check on me and asked me how I was and I told him I was in pain he said you can handle a little pain.. So look some where else

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

First of all, I am pregnant. Went to visit this doctor, and had a terrible experience. I sat in the waiting room for 2 hours, then when I was finally called back a nurse took me into an office room and told me to undress and the doctor would be in in a minute. Well after waiting there for abour 45 min, the doctor finally came in, and without notice of what he was doing or even speaking first, just opened up my legs and stuck the instrument in to give me a pap smear. When this was complete, he up and left. The nurse instucted me to get dressed and he would return shortly. Well after waiting another hour, he finally returned this time to just tell me to return in 3 weeks. Never told me anything about the baby or my health. I tried to ask questions and he just got up and walked out of the room. My opinion, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. C. Gooch's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN