Ratings for Dr. Leann A. Zielinski

she is an amazing dr have been with her for years followed her through 4 different offices wish i knew where she went

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Great doctor I wish I could find where she's located.:(

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Very helpful and nonjudgmental. Dr. Zielinski always listens and developed a very effective treatment plan for me. She's the best!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My elderly family member is a patient of Dr Zielinski at primarily the Milwaukie office. Under her care, he has ended up in the ER no less than 16 times in the 8 months or so she has been his PCP (in the previous 6 months under a different PCP, he was in only 2 or 3 times). She has horribly mismanaged his pain med consumption/use, in only 2 months have there been identical prescriptions issued; every other time, it's a different quantity/dosage of the same drug, then, a different drug. I have tried -- to absolutely no avail -- to talk directly with her about the problem. No one follows up, no one asks for more information.. It appears, she.does.not.care. According to other family and friends that are in the medical/health care field, the prescribing pattern she has exhibited is highly questionable. Also, please note that the Oregon Medical Board issued to her a "Corrective Action Agreement" on April 7, 2016 on the basis of Professionalism/Professional Boundaries. Link: https://www.oregon.gov/omb/board/Pages/Board-Actions.aspx Based on the experience observed first-hand, I cannot recommend this PCP. Go somewhere else, anywhere else.

Submitted January 20, 2017

I too was a patient of Dr Zielinski's and loved her. After some Google research it looks like she may be at Beaver Creek Health and Wellness Center, part of the Clackamas County Public Health Divison. Basically a one stop shop for medical, dental and mental health services.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Zielinski was the best doctor I have ever seen! I wish I knew where she went as well because I would follow her to whatever practice she goes. I have never had good luck with doctors and when I found her I felt like I won the lottery!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This is the best Dr I have ever had and I was just informed she is no longer there with no further explanation. Makes me very sad to have to switch to yet another Dr. I wish I could figure out where she went so I can follow her to her next place of practice. Does anyone know where she went?! Please help!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She is awesome and very thorough. She explains everything and doesn't act like she is smarter than you, like many doctors do. She doesn't judge you; she just wants to keep you healthy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013