Ratings for Dr. Stephanie S. Bryant

This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Bryant and I love her and her nurse dearly! She's very direct and very knowledgeable with what she does! Dr Bryant as well as Dr Amanda Henzel saved my sons life and kept my pregnancy viable for 35 weeks! She closey monitored me through out my pregnancy due to high risk factors including medication and previous fertility issues. Unlike most I would strongly recommend Dr Bryant.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Bryant and her nurse where both friendly, professional, and delightful. She explained everything, demonstrated exceptional knowledge, and was very kind to me during the appointment. Her nurse was warm and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!! She was so rude, never looked into any of my medical records, lack of any care when she prescribed me clomid for the wrong days and I ended up ovulating way too early. She didn't believe I really had anything wrong with me- I've dealt with infertility for years now, and have had several test to confirm my issues. Her response, well you can't get pregnant because your husband works out of town! She was zero help!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

The worst doctor I have every been to. After a visit to my primary doctor and tons of lab work he suggested that I see an obgyn for a specific set of tests. Long story short she didn't listen to anything I said, and told me I need an IUD which was not what I wanted, but she didn't listen and gave me a pamflet. She never looked at my large medical file and told me that I did not have anything wrong with me and that I needed therapy and anti depressants. I find it so concerning that without running any test and not looking in my medical file you can say that. She was so rude I told her I am so glad I paid to waste my time and walked out of my appointment. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I would not recomend her at all. She dropped me as a patient stating I would not listen to her advice about taking birth control although I told her numerous times I've been on birth control and it did nothing for my excruatiating painful periods . She stated to her nurse , that called to inform me she would not be seeing me as a patient no longer, that I also complaint about "pain " all the time and refuses to listen to me any longer . Then , this doctor , proceeded to contact my primary physician to complain about me , her patient some more, to my primary . Also my last visit with her she told my that fibroids on my cervix do not hurt. I have eight or more on my cervix. She told me that it's impossible that they cause pain. Also told me , we , I'm assuming she was meaning her and her doctors in her office , will not perform surgery for absolutely no reason . My goodness , I would hope not but the only way to properly diagnose endometriosis is to perform laparoscopy . Why would a person constantly complain of pain in that region of the body? Instead of finding what the problem was she shunned me and dropped me as a patient . She was rude , inconsiderate , no bedside manner and actually called my primary to complain about me . How unprofessional . Don't waste your time. Rudest doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I would not recommend her. She does not listen to the patient and has her own agenda despite patients concerns or preferences. Not very genuine bedside manner, empathy, or level of compassion either.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Bryant was very pleasant and personable. She listened, answered all my questions and went over all of my options. I had an excellent experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I suggest not using her. She does not listen to the patient. She is rough when examining you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Stephanie S. Bryant's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2008)

Harvard-Pilgrim