Dr. Daniel Plank

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Plank

Although, I met Dr. Plank only once to evaluate an issue, I was impressed with his compassion and professionalism. If ever I need an oral surgeon, I would certainly go to him first.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

My oncologist needed me to see him before my radiation treatments. He adjusted his schedule to make sure my teeth were removed before that.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

He is a fantastic Dr. He doesn't push you into anything you don't want.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I broke my front tooth that my dentist couldn't fix. Dr. Plank extracted this broken tooth, put in an implant, and put on a new tooth.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Plank was super nice on each visit. Made me feel comfortable with the procedures that I needed. He took the time to answer any questions to put me at ease. No complaints to report.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very unprofessional. He has no regard for his patients excepts for their wallets. He over bills for his wisdom teeth. When I showed another mature and reputable oral surgeon the X rays, and found out I paid over 400 dollars more as he upcoded everything I was disgusted. I have called his office multiple times and wouldn't you know it... NO RESPONSE. OH BTW.. when you read his profile, he did an internship at Emory THAT really means HE WASNT good enough to get in the oral surgery and had to spend a year trying to get in again and improve his application.. SHAME ON YOU Dr. Plank.... I wonder what Delta Dental is going to think about your greedy ways.

Submitted March 2, 2014

Calm and competent. Dr. Plank is the best dentist I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

He is careless and is in the business for money First upon consultation he told me that 2 teeth should be extracted (in reality it should have been 1- but he thought 2 b/c it was a "nonfunctional tooth" and "he was already doing the surgery, so why not") luckily I went with my dentist suggestion of just 1 tooth I also had him give me general anesthetic because of my fear and lack of tolerance to pain While having the general anesthetic he could not get the EKG to read correctly nor the pulse ox, I told him I was cold and he didn't try to get me warm (careleess of my feelings) Also upon waking up after the surgery I told him the pain medication my endodotist had prescribed me for a prior dental procedure I reminded him of my poor pain tolerance and upon discharge he gave me nothing for the pain. I called once I got home and told him I was in excruciating pain- and well since it was Friday- it was my problem and oh well- looks like he gets to keep my $500+ don't ever go to him:(

Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Daniel Plank's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL