Ratings for Dr. Emily B. Maas

Dr. Mass and her nurse were amazing, above and beyond what I was expecting. They were helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, really put me at ease, and made sure I understood everything before leaving. I will definitely be back again.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Love everything about this doctor's office. Everyone has been very helpful and has made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

The nurse's she has working for her are not helpful what so ever and have such attitude. I imagined having a great relationship with my Dr as well as the staff throughout my pregnancy but it has been the complete opposite. It's been such a stressful pregnancy due to the lack of care the dr and nurses have for you. They are supposed to be here to support you and make you're pregnancy as smooth as possible. I am very unsatisfied with the entire office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Emily Maas is my OBGYN right now and I lover her and her staff!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great craftsman, great bedside manner and sense of humor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Maas. She is down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. She is very aware of what happens in her office and takes measures to make things better. The office staff gals are awesome and remember your name. They always take good care of me. This is my second pregnancy with Maas, and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor that you can talk to! She doesn't come across clinical or stuffy, but if you prefer a colder doctors office experience this won't be it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Emily Maas is awesome! She and her staff have far exceeded my expectations. From helping me with my insurance to setting me up with the ER with another health issue.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I'm 18 years old and this is my first pregnancy. I absolutely love Dr. Maas. I know that she is always going to answer any questions I have and inform me on things that I need to know. She is very kind and easy going. I never feel stressed or dread going to an appointment. Even though the hospital is a bit away from where I live, I will DEFINITELY be giving birth there because I feel very comforted and safe with Dr. Maas. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013