Ratings for Dr. Annette M. Hudler

Horrible doctor - arrogant, judgemental, abrasive and abusive staff . Difficult to schedule and has a terrible reputation emerging as a doctor who is in it for the money - will rush you through her PAs and make you feel Stupid asking questions. Avoid.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Hudler is very understanding and does a great job diagnosing any issues. I will go nowhere else.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Hudler took a great deal of time to talk with my 86-year-old mother; helped her to feel heard, and addressed all the issues..

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I have been there at least 10 times.(not anymore) I never got in on time, always felt rushed, felt guilty taking her time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. Huddler is the BEST! I have never had a better doc in my nearly 5 decades. She takes the time to really understand my situation - and is thorough without taking forever. Other rater that rated this office low sound like she has an attitude and came out attacking rather than working through the problem. Dr. Huddler is kind, caring, effective, and professional. Anyone that rates ALL elements at the lowest level is trying to settle a score rather than honestly assessing the practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Continued mess-ups by office staff generated no apologies. Defensive attitude by doctor when I called for an explanation. Limited patient contact by doctor -- uses a PA. Front door locked after opening time and I was made to feel I just couldn't open it as it was stuck. First appointment of the day and 20 minutes later we had to leave without getting blood drawn because no one informed the tech we were there, when she shows up she couldn't find the 2 lab slips we had left the previous week. Even an "oops sorry" would have made a difference. We have found a new practice we love.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr. Annette M. Hudler's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente