Ratings for Dr. Farah N. Khan

Dr Khan is wonderful!! Her bed side manner is excellent. She explained everything to me on two seperate occasions. She knows what she is doing & her nursing staff at the surgery center helped to make me so comfortable and feel like family. I had a vertical abdominoplasty at their personal surgical center and stayed one night because of the complexity of my large amounts of skin and lower skin quality. I searched around for other plastic surgeons but Dr Khan had the confidence, qualifications, and personality that perfectly matched my needs. Schedule a comsultation with Dr. Khan and you will see exactly what I saw in her AND you will get the results you deserve!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Khan is an amazing physician. I wanted to try botox for the first time and of course was concerned about looking like I had had too much botox or not enough. Dr. Khan was patient and addressed all of my questions. Moreover, during the procedure I had no pain, no bruising, and the results made me look refreshed and revitalized and no one had to know I had botox! I will be a patient with Dr. Khan for all future procedures!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I was quite apprehensive about my procedure. She explained everything to me in detail.Very compassionate and caring.Staff was superb as well.I would highly recommend her to my friends and family

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012