Ratings for Dr. Cyrus M. Press

Dr. Cyrus Press, is the most efficient and professional doctor I have ever had. I needed reverse total shoulder replacement he did not push me to have it done immediately, he gave me the option. After my six week appointment I was able to raise my arm and reach the top of my head, I really haven't had any pain since the day of the surgery. I couldn't say enough about how pleased I am that my primary care doctor referred me to him and I'm happy I came here. I would highly recommend Dr. Press to my family and friends, I will definitely come back to CAO for any other orthopedic surgery I need. The staff is oh so professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

This is by far the most efficient medical facility I have ever visited. I was checked in as soon as I arrived and had X-rays and my exam completed shortly thereafter. The staff is courteous and thorough, and Dr. Press took the time to go over my status, recommend preventive actions, and answer my questions. Top notch practice!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr Press is one of the few very good doctors I have had to take care of me . He listens carefully, gives you option and a wonderful surgury on my shoulder . Now I can put deodorant in my ampit rotate my shoulder . I will recommend friends to him,

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Press is an outstanding doctor. I will recommend him to all that ask who did my surgery. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Came into this office uncertain and not wanting surgery. At the 6 week mark, after surgery, I am pain free and back to normal for the most part. Would recommend is office and the surgery to anyone with similar problems. I have no complaints. Thanks to the staff and Dr Press.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Everyone here was wonderful! I really couldn't say enough about how pleased I am that I came here.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Was very impressed with Dr Press, left his office with utmost confidence in the answers he gave me. Great "bedside" manners, which is hard to get anymore. Job well done A+ and keep that golf game going, might see you at Old Hickory some day!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Press was very patient and compassionate and I felt like I fully understood my options.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

This is an excellent practice. I feel safe and well cared for always.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I was very satisfied with the overall that I received with this facility. I had the best time of my life with the staff and doctors. I didn't have any problems with scheduling appointments. I love the front because when I came in the already knew who I was before I reach them. I would recommend this practice to anyone who needs ortho surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017