Ratings for Dr. Wilbert T. Tsai

Greetings Fellow Patients, It takes great patients to be a doctor, just asked my doctor Dr. Tsai. I am a great patient, he is a great doctor. It takes two individuals to form a partnership on the same team to achieve the right health results. After all; the doctor can merely give you advice, feedback, directions, operate on you, administer tests, and check the results. It is the patient that must follow and use the doctor’s advice to improve one’s health or the whole exercise is purely superficial. Dr. Tsai has been my cardiologist since I suffered a mild heart attack in November 2011, and I am still alive today. That mere fact is enough testimony to steer you in the right direction to try your luck and use his services. My cardio health condition is improving every day thanks to Dr. Tsai. He always recommends the best pharmaceuticals and his staff is both calm and courteous towards everyone that they service.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013