Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Sutton

Dr Sutton is a professional but very caring of what your going through when I went to see him he didn't want to put me on pain pills because I'm young and already on a lot of meds. For the many health problems I have . I'm thankful he didn't want to write me off with painpills but instead whanting to find the root of my problem which he did. I had to go to johnson city have c5-6c6-7 removed and titanium cages put in . I'm still in pain and he's doing other things to fix my pain. But anyone who say he's a uncaring doctor don't listen that's far from thruth. They must just be looking for pain pills. Thank you Dr Sutton Best Regards DolyndaSteffey

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Sitting did my lumbar epidural today. He was so kind and caring during the whole experience unlike another local pain management physician. He was very concerned with my comfort during the entire procedure. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Sutton is compassionate with excellent skills. He has helped me with trigeminal neuralgia and low back pain. He wants to help people who are truly suffering. He will not keep someone on medicine until they become addicted. He will help prevent addiction by doing procedures other than narcotics. I was in his office one day and someone was very upset with him because she wanted narcotics for her husband. You could tell she wanted the pills to keep him addicted. She told everybody in the waiting room her personal business and was going to physically attack him. If she puts a rating on him don't believe it. She wants pills. He was cutting the amount gradually and she was angry. Dr. Sutton is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Sutton has helped me so much. I have lived with chronic back pain and numbness and tingling in my feet. He worked with me and did several different treatments which did not give me long term relief. He did a trial spinal cord stimulator and what a difference. So he sent me to Lewis Gale Hospital, where Dr Herron did a permanent implant of the stimulator. This has helped me so much. I would recommend Dr. Sutton to any family and friend who are going through horrible pain. I want to say thank you Dr. Sutton and your staff for all you have done for me. Gods blessings to you. With regards, Betty Poole of Bristol, Va. 276-494-2815

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The ! Dr ,,wasn't worried about my pain / or past surgeryies,,,he was more concerned that I was taking a lot of pain medication,,, not the fact that I had several medical reasons to back it up,,,,,he just verybun caring/ an I thought rude,,,,,,

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Thomas G. Sutton's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sutton is a professional but very caring of what your going through when I went to see him he didn't want to put me on pain pills because I'm young and alrea..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sitting did my lumbar epidural today. He was so kind and caring during the whole experience unlike another local pain management physician. He was very con..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sutton is compassionate with excellent skills. He has helped me with trigeminal neuralgia and low back pain. He wants to help people who are truly suffering..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sutton has helped me so much. I have lived with chronic back pain and numbness and tingling in my feet. He worked with me and did several different treatmen..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Wouldn't recommend him very uncaring and rude !!no help at all !'waste of time and money"

October 9, 2014