Ratings for Dr. Sunil John

Have seen Dr John for about 10 years now. He is very caring and takes time to listen to you. (very rare these days) Dr. John is very thorough and was able to find out what was wrong with me even though it turned out to be on the rare disorder list. I have heard from others with this disorder (Syringomyalia) that it has taken them YEARS to get a proper diagnosis but doctor John caught it quickly and got me on the right treatment plan until I can see a specialist in the field. Dr John has been a huge help to me and I thank God that he has been my doctor. My wife also sees him, as did my father in law and mother in law. I can not give him a high enough recommendation. The staff at KIM is also top notch. Nurse Kathy is awesome, and always smiling and helpful, and Physicians Assistant JoAnn is also a sweet & caring healer. If you are looking for an internist in Knoxville, you will do yourself a big favor by making an appointment with Dr. John.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Truly one of the best physicians in this area. Intelligent and insightful. Cares for his patients. He is what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr John is a wonderful doctor.He really cares a lot about his patients and you can tell that the first time that he sees you.He is very intelligent and you are always confident in what he tells you.He always takes time to listen no matter how long it takes.You always feel good about your visit when you leave.I highly recommend him.It is like going to see a friend when you have an appointment and that makes you feel comfortable with him but you also know that you are in very capable hands and can trust everything that he tells you.And his office is state of the art which helps cut down on additional trips to have additional testing done.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Dr. Sunil John's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company