Ratings for Dr. Jared J. Liebman

Great doctor. Caring and kind. The hospital should give him better staff and more support.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Liebman removed a growth from my forehead. i was very nervous but he was very reassuring and confident. I did not experience any pain and the scar is barely visible. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I JUST HAD A PROCEDURE DONE AND DR LIEBMAN MADE ME FEEL AT EASE(I was very scared)HE WAS KIND AND DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME.I AM SO HAPPY I PICKED HIM AT EINSTIEN AS MY SURGEON!HE DOSENT MAKE YOU FEEL AKWARD(I had a Panniculectomy so I had to show him my body..I thought I'd feel embarrassed but he made me feel at ease)I WAS SO NERVOUS ON THE SURGERY DAY AND HE BRINGS UP MY NAILS...TELLING ME THAT THEY LOOK NICE 😊.HE KNEW HOW TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT EASE.AS FOR HIS WORK I AM SO EXCITED (HE SAID ID BE VERY TINY!)HE MADE SURE I WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF)I HAD BARIATRIC SURGERY WITH DR ALFRED TRANG OF EINSTIEN..WHO WAS FABULOUS!I LOOK FORWARD TO MY RECOVERY AND DOCTOR LIEBMAN WILL HELP ME ON MY WAY!THANKS FOR READING...HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLASTIC SURGEON..LOOK NO FURTHER...DOCTOR JARRED LIEBMAN IS A GREAT CHOICE!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Jared J. Liebman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2005)