Dr. Jason Mussman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Mussman

Dr. Mussman is am incredibly amazing surgeon. I somehow got a flesh eating bacteria in my right leg and after 13 surgeries Dr. Mussman came in to repair some of the damage and did such a wonderful job. Although I have a long road to recover Dr. Mussman has made this a little more bearable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Both of my visits were quick and easy, everything was explained well. I never left with my unanswered questions. Whenever I had a questions that phone was answered quickly by front office and I was able to speak to a medical assistant right away.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Mussman is a miracle worker.I came in with half my lip missing due to lip cancer and Dr. Mussman put my back together with very little scaring. Th staff here is amazing as well. Very caring considerate and understanding. Thank you all for taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Everyone was very nice, I did not have to wait long. Dr. Mussman made me feel very important.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I would like to thank Dr. Mussman for his excellent job and patience. My Mother's self esteem is great thanks to Dr. Mussman. WE are so blessed and Thankful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

My Journey began on June 9 201 when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer. Among my first thoughts were 'What will I do.' 'How will I look and feel with my natural breast removed.' I was Referred to Dr. Mussman. During my initial appointment, Dr. Mussman explained all the options that were available to me for breast cancer reconstruction. He was very patient adn kind. He and his staff calmed my fears and answered all my wacky questions. He described the procedures and possible outcomes and together we created a game plan. After doing my own research I was more than confident in the skills of Dr. Mussman. The passion, Warmth, care and support of Dr. Mussman and the highly competent staff at Regency Plastic surgery during one of the most devastating traumas of my life was the cornerstone of my successful reconstruction and the beautiful outcome. Everything went very easy with this team. I look in the mirror now and feel like my old self again.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Mussman is very good. A little far to drive to from Gilbert but he is well worth the drive. The office staff always works hard and gets you in early if possible.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Great Experience, Wish we had this procedure done a year ago. Very nice staff. We are very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Mussman and all his staff have been wonderful to have work with me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Mussman and his team were extremely professional yet friendly and welcoming.They took great care of me and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Mussman fixed my ears that another Doctor unfortunately was unable to fix. Dr. Mussman revised them and they look perfect! He is very skilled in plastic surgery and a kind-Hearted and professional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Jason Mussman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Advanced Aesthetic Associates, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Mussman offers plastic and cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts and body. He specializes in surgical treatment of migraine headaches as well has reconstructive surgery.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck