Dr. Jason Mussman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Mussman

Dr. Mussman did a wonderful job on the procedure I needed on my face. I highly recommend him for any surgery.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr. Mussman is a very resourceful reconstructive surgeon. I am happy with my outcome.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Dr. Mussman is an excellent surgeon and a good guy. I received great results as promised. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I am so grateful to have Dr. Mussman in my life to help with my medical emergency. I could not ask for a better Doctor who took the time to understand all my needs. I truly want to thank him for his service.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr. Mussman was awesome during my procedure! All my questions were answered and I am so happy I choose him to be my surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Mussman does amazing work! I was expecting a huge scar on my face but after my treatment plan it is hardly noticeable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Both Dr. Mussman and his assistant are pleasant, knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely return if another procedure was necessary.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I had a Mohs procedure and Dr. Mussman made sure that i would not be left with any scars and the process was very quick and easy. Scar is barely noticeable and they answered any questions or concerns you may have. They even sell products like sunscreen designed just for you. I highly recommend this clinic. Staff is also very polite and nice as well as the medical assistants.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Very good at what they do. Nurses were very courteous and informative. I would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I Highly recommend Dr. Mussman. He repaired my right eye from a life of blindness. He definatly cares about his patients. I would definitely come to see him again. I feel like he saved my life I really thought i was going to be blind.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Jason Mussman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Advanced Aesthetic Associates, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Mussman offers plastic and cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts and body. He specializes in surgical treatment of migraine headaches as well has reconstructive surgery.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy Tuck