Dr. Jason Mussman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Mussman

Excellent job thank you Dr. Mussman. I had a tummy tuck and lipo in a different place got infected because of the other doctor left me open. I really appreciate what Dr. Mussman did for me. He did all the reconstruction and my tummy looks great. I have no words to to explain how thankful I am. Dr. Mussman is an excellent surgeon and he is very professional and a kind person.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Mussman. Doctor and staff were amazing. Quick to make appointments and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This Doctor is amazing. He preformed a scar revision that came out perfect. The nose job to fix a broken nose came out looking better then ever. Dr. Mussman truly has God gifted hands.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Wow What a Great Practice! Im So Happy with the work Dr. Mussman did. Thank you a Million. Plus the office is stunningly Beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Mussman is a miracle worker for sure! Staff members are great as well. Would recommend this office and staff. I couldnt be happier with the outcome! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

My knee was a mess prior to surgery due to a bad infection. Dr. Mussman fixed it and I am back to activities. Dr. Mussman was amazing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

i had a traumatic injury to my arm. It was late in the evening/early morning that i was in the emergency room. I was exhausted and in pain. Dr. Mussman put me at ease with his humor and attention. He Played my favorite music to keep me relaxed and paid close attention to my repair. He answered all questions. He gave very clear post repair instructions and clear expectations for healing. I am so thankful he was the physician on call. I am so very Lucky.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Very pleasant and thorough staff. Dr. Mussman is always attentive to detail and answer questions without rushing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Mussman was very informative through the complete procedure. He explained everything in detail and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

He NEVER finishes what he started. Not a very skilled plastic surgeon. When I was examined he brought 2 chaperones that were female and asked me to show them whats left of my private parts which he removed and my penis whis is partly removed. I was in a treatment chair with no clothes on spread eagled and the Dr and one of his staffed chuckled. He then said I need to go to a pain DR. which is another way of passing the buck. He's lazy and begged me to come back to him and let him do the surgey. I found out from several collegues that he is the worst surgeon in the valley and I learned first hand how horrible a person he is with noooo bedside manner. Do NOT SEE THIS BUTCHER!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Jason Mussman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Advanced Aesthetic Associates, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Mussman offers plastic and cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts and body. He specializes in surgical treatment of migraine headaches as well has reconstructive surgery.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck