Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Duty

After 3 years of intermittent pain and hematuria, even though I insisted I didn't have other symptoms of a UTI, I was prescribed antibiotics multiple times. I went to DR. Duty, who actually looked at my cat scan and called me the next day with a recommended treatment. I had a large stone that was blocking the urethra and causing bleeding. He removed the stone and was great about explaining things to me and teaching how to prevent more stones. He is gifted as a physician, and an excellent teacher.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

My wife had a stone the size of a small hen's egg removed by Dr. Duty. It is less than 5 days later and it's like it never happened. Never had serious pain. Only took pain meds second night. Golly, the wound is almost closed with no signs of redness at all. Completely amazing. We felt the communication was good, we knew exactly what to expect. He recited to us the possible complications, on several occasions, none of these things came to pass. Dr. Duty is the finest stone specialist in the northwest. A+

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Brian D. Duty's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2004)